Sunday, October 17, 2004

17th October 2004

It is quite late at night and I don't want this to appear threatening. Outpours in the recent past have lost their momentum. But I need to clarify something. I have written a lot about trust and relationships and any sort of philosophy that comes to me in random bursts. However, I have hardly written about myself. A lot of people are still confused and/or are ignorant.

Let it be clear that anyone messing about with fire will definitely get burnt. However, the same fire can also provide warmth, love and light. No one should worry about any harm to me. I am made of reinforced steel. Grind against steel and sparks will no doubt appear. But there will be no scars because not only am I reinforced, I am also stainless.

I realise once more I am guilty of making a very bad judgement, but I cannot turn the clock back. All I can do is be grateful to God for the gift of such magnificent armour in the present, and for the future that is to come.

-end-

No comments: