1st January 2004
As the sun sets quickly on the first day of the New Year, I reflect on the weather at the stroke of midnight last year, a thunderous and magnificent lightning blue sky peppered with multi-coloured fireworks. An hour later, I was outside, and managed to soak in the romance of the street-lit raindrops for a few fleeting moments, before I was whisked away. An empty, curving road, and before I can wonder, another thunderous roar as I am blinded by the headlights of an oncoming car. I feel light and invincible. I want to stay put in the centre of the road. But common sense outlasts the moment, and I am whisked away, in another car, to a familiar place called home.
This morning, as I was cleaning up my room, I came across something I wrote on the 23rd of October last year:
For the purpose of future elaboration... The Twin Paradox
1) I can't get enough of the moments I have spent with you, although I'm aware that the larger my recollection, the more I may lose within the realms of space and time
2) Is my creative urging the reason behind my descent to the nascent level of human emotion or is it the mere consequence of a fundamental desire to fall in love and/or actively seek it?
Please don't spend too much time pondering over the above if it baffles you. It baffles me as well. It didn't back then, but such is the nature of romance. You can never understand it perfectly all the time. But if any one of you does understand, do let me know.
-end-
Thursday, January 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment