20th January 2004
Before anything else, with regard to my previous Outpour, dated 15th January 2004, kindly note that although I may have sounded a wee bit suicidal (to some at least), let me clarify, that unless otherwise stated explicitly, I would be the last person on Earth to take the plunge. I do intend to, however, skydive sometime soon. To some, once again, there's no difference, and the debate may continue for all I care.
All righty then, I'm on the edge of a crucial exam and feeling all hunky dory. Microeconomics gives me the goose bumps, not because of the subject matter, but because of the non-academic tete-a-tete 'conversations' during lectures that border on the ludicrous and the brash. Remember the 'Mehendi Lagake Rakhna' girl? Well, this issue concerns the entire bunch of giggling fools (I say this lovingly and without contempt): The True or False issue with regard to whether 'Clothing is an Inferior Good'. Apparently, what I thought was her sorrow and disdain turned out to be MY nemesis when I realised that I HAD INFACT GIVEN HER THE RIGHT ANSWER!!! Now, most of you would wonder so what. Well, I had previously mentioned karmic consequences. Now that I probably helped her and the group achieve better grades than me, shouldn't I be swimming in positive karma times 5? Well, I haven't seen her since the test. Tomorrow is the exam. I have no vested interests, but I want my pride back, come coffee or no coffee.
Not all Outpours have a great moral ending. Neither do all of them try to pass on some wisdom. So those with expectations that are always sky high, please take the plunge.
-end-
Tuesday, January 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment