Wednesday, June 09, 2004

9th June 2004

I am reminded of how I have been handling myself and my relationships, dwelling on the positive while trying to suss out which one was the sour grape story. There may be countless contradictions, definitions, perspectives and states of mind but all of them together created the perfect balance for equanimity. Now that you have found this perfect happiness, you can actually give something for nothing. Those still in the search, being the gentle patient souls I'm sure you all are, think of humanity as one, in which you have a majority stake. If you don't get something you prayed for now, pray for others with similar wishes to get them. And the next time you come across a brightly-lit bubble of pink dancing in the sunshine, don't be surprised it was your prayer answered. Eventually, you will no longer be surprised because you are a source of joy with every single breath you take. You already have everything, so you can only give, give and give.

-end-

No comments: