27th June 2004
Dear Friend,
I shouldn't be the last person you worry about
I shouldn't be on your worry list at all
My ENERGY is infinite, and no one can remind me of this except ME
Of course, my dear friend, you make this energy sweeter
I hope to be the first person you think about
I don't want to miss out if you need me
My LOVE is infinite, and no one can remind me of this except ME
Of course, my dear friend, sharing it with you makes it worth its while
I can be anything you want me to be
Your son, brother, father, guru or disciple
My ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES are infinite, and no one can remind me of this except ME
Of course, my dear friend, YOU, ME or I are WE...
YOU, ME or I are ONE.
-end-
Sunday, June 27, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment