5th July 2004
I spent 45 minutes writing what you were supposed to read today. It was some unbelieveable philosophy about the nature of free will, Divine will, various stages and what surrender really means. Not that it was really unbelievable. In my head, I'm really clear about it. But maybe the way I wrote, it wasn't really exciting to read. And now, in retrospect, I remembered how I had for a split second, prayed for a concise Outpour today. But along the way, I forgot. Decided to clean my keyboard, and pressed the refresh button, and that was it. Call it cheeky Divine intervention, because the reader's interests are the Lord's priority. More than the writer's. And so what can I write now? I have two lines left. I promised someone, while cribbing like a crab about my bad luck that I will be concise this time, after this rude 'refresh page' shock. Ten lines to be exact. I have one more left. In my broswer at least. Ok, be happy and smile, smile, smile, smile....
Actually it was 5 lines I promised. But what the heck. My keyboard feels amazing. That's my excuse.
-end-
Monday, July 05, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment