6th November 2003
You have to be in my shoes to appreciate what a complex world I live in. Hear this straight from the horse's mouth. My immediate short term future is so uncertain, and yet the things I'm doing seem to indicate that I can't really leave Glasgow. I'm surprised, that with such uncertainty, my actions have a cool air of nonchalance dancing about them. How easy will it be to leave it all? Practically speaking, not very difficult, but emotionally, very difficult. This is not a case of ordinary acquaintances anymore, but of a bond yet to be formed. The Divine's direction seems unclear to me as well, because today, pleasant surprises, creepy coincidences and the instant gratification of wishes freaked me to such an extent, that I might just 'pop' any minute. 'Pop' as in leave the city of Glasgow, through liberation or otherwise.
-end-
Thursday, November 06, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment