16th November 2003
Lord,
give me courage and strength to dispose of and disclose my heart's contents with innate urgency and sense of purpose the next time I set my eyes on the living breathing form
i could not keep this blog consistent, but the above act has to be fresh and vibrant the way it was when it was first conceived. please no chinese whisper type of diminishing marginal productivity.
by the way, did you know,
the cold can mellow you down, and in such sorrow, can drown
the chill can darken your yellow, and in such colour, so shallow
this love can warm you up, and in such drowsiness, just shut up
this love can lighten your soul, and in such weightlessness,
propose.
You have always kept your end of promises. This one shouldn't be any different. But it's not an individual thing anymore na, so I'm telling those who should immediately know. If after today, I keep floating higher, the rest should figure out why.
Cheers mate,
In your service always,
P
Sunday, November 16, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment