18th December 2003
A calm, satisfactory end that still however, feels like an anticlimax. But I
meet people with so much joy and positivity, have coffee with them, and then I
realise bigger, more pertinent truths. One of them is that spirituality is
manifesting and growing in everyone at such a rapid pace, that all you need to
do is look into someone's eyes, say one wise line about life in general, and
then out comes the outpour from the other side. I no longer feel alienated.
Neither do I feel the need to lift a finger or open my mouth. Perhaps we were
deliberately made by the Creator in such a way, so that our thoughts and
energies alone could influence those around us, without us actually realising
it all the time. Remember the filth under the silk carpet? Somehow, it slipped
my mind. Maybe I don't need to do a thing, because I'm sure it will all work
out on its own, weather permitting of course. In any case, that's the only
anticlimactic part of life these days.
A prayer for Christmas and the New Year: O Lord, help me to help myself
cleanse my intellect to be able to probe further into the glorious human soul;
Set me back or thrust me forward, but keep me moving, physically, or
emotionally. Or else this weather will move me to tears.
-end-
Thursday, December 18, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment