7th December 2003
I have realised it should take me only about half a second to give up on someone, and cut all ties. But this would never happen unless I absolutely know that there isn't any hope left, and that it was best if I moved on. It has happened before in the past, and so I have no fear. Many of those who have till this point, smiled along and laughed along with me, will find me very difficult to cope with, because I will question till I know all, and when I do, it'll be time for some serious kick-ass drycleaning. Some may term this suicide, but I'd rather be a martyr than a living and breathing epitome of ignorance.
May the truth be upheld, and because my intentions are clear, take me for a ride O Lord, but make sure that I never deviate from The Path. And of course, that my seatbelts are tightly fastened!!! :)
Ganpatti Baba Morrya!!!
-end-
Sunday, December 07, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment